Saturday, May 11, 2013

First time blogging

First time blogging


This is the story of my experience when I build a blog for the first time.
The first time I know when my blog is familiar with the internet for the first time. From situlah me become inspired for make blog my own.

The first thing I did at the time was looking for information on how to build a blog. And I began to look for it in Google. Because I really like with Google, especially Google always displays relevant results when I search for the article. And when I find the article, I then read and study it.

Once I learned it, then I tried all of what has been taught within the article. Arm-time after I failed and did not fit with a variety of templates and blog themes, I finally found and can create my own blog.

That was my experience when building a blog, I hope to provide benefits and useful to you. Thank you.

ads

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown Hari: 8:54 PM Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment